FREE DVDs & Science Grants for Educators
Sign up for our mailing list and we’ll send you info on our monthly $250 science grants for teachers, and how your classroom or library can receive a complimentary DVD copy of Moochie Kalala Detectives.
Bring Moochie to your School
Assembly-Style events engage students in science with an episode screening, interactive science demonstration and Q&A with a SCIENTIST from one of our partner museums. Apply now to bring Moochie Kalala to your school!
Drum roll please. Here are the six selected Chicagoland teachers and their students featured in the six episodes. Selected teachers also received a $250 science grant for their classroom!
- Cori Nelson (5th grade) Winfield Central School, Winfield, IL
- Dr. Heather Hampton (5th grade) Hefferan STEAM Elementary School, Chicago, IL
- Miguel Salgado (3rd grade) Pilsen Community Academy, Chicago, IL
- Gina Demonte (2nd grade) Stone Scholastic Academy, Chicago, IL
- Donna Helton-Taylor (5th grade) Woodgate Elementary School, Matteson, IL
- Julie Weintraub (3rd grade) Fred Rodgers Magnet Academy, Aurora, IL
Science Activities for Your Classroom!
Check out the “FUN FOR KIDS” section for science activities perfect for students. Students can make a tornado, create buildings, simulate blubber and more!